Looking to Make a Difference?
At Valley Community Services Board we are focused on providing quality and personalized behavioral health and developmental disability services with the highest levels of consumer growth and potential.
Different positions require different levels of experience, credentialing and/or education. However, with over 300 employees we are sure to have something that you may be qualified to do.
If you are looking for a well compensated position that provides daily opportunities for reward, then please look over our current job openings. They can be found by clicking the button below.
- You may pick up an application at our office or print out an application by clicking on the links above.
- Please be sure to complete the Application for Employment in its entirety. You may attach a resume or curriculum vita to your completed application.
- Please be sure to include the Position Title and Position Number for the position in which you are applying. You may apply for multiple positions as long as you include all position titles and numbers on your application.
- Please do not write "See Resume" in any section of the Application for Employment.
- Please be sure to sign your application.
- Completed Applications may be mailed, faxed, or dropped off to the address below.
85 Sanger's Lane Staunton, VA 24401
Phone: 540-213-7340 Fax: 540-213-7501